Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Here Here >>>>>>>>> 8/11 - 18/11

It's de time of de year AGAIN!! as if I've done dis b4. Haha

*tada*


I am creating a survey tingi to check de satisfaction of my dearest reader(s), you lor. de truth is I'm too bored of studying and wana find anything else to do besides reading.

Basically curious, wanted to know how you guys think of my blog entries so far. Is it super boring ke, lame ke, ok la, so so, funny ke, interesting ke. Anything to improve on. Blablabla.


So I'll be launching it on *thinks reli hard* ... this coming weekend! Weeee ~ So just look out for de link below in dis post also. I can't put it up now / launch it now cos de survey last for 10 days only. Unfortunately. Sigh. So I decided to do alil announcement 1st lor. To create de awareness. Haha. XD

From 8/11/08 - 18/11/08 is de DAY!
Rating time ~
WEEeeeee ~

Dont be lazy la. It would take only 5 minutes of your precious time to answer. About 20 short questions je. No essay essay stuff. You just need to read de questions and tick them as u like. Senang je. Hehe.

Cant wait to see de results! Yeay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment