Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I feel bald

Woke up really early today surprisingly. Hoho. Well 7.30 during de holidays is definitely too early, although I supposed to be jogging to loose those flabby stomach; not that I'm complaining. My usual wake up time is 8.30. Bed pillow and comfortable weather un-motivate me to leave bed.

I made my own breakfast. It's hard to get this chance when mum usually already prepared breakfast. EXCUSES I miss cheese alot! So I decided to fry some cheesy egg to eat. Surprisingly it tasted good. Hehe. Anything with cheese taste good la. Even for amature cooking. I gained not proportionate oglee cutting, mixing and lousy frying skill. It didnt add value to my non-existent cooking skill pun. But it satisfied my cravings. Speaking of which, I'll be heading to Dominoes. Lalala ~




The main reason I woke up really early is I had some appointment to chop off my hair. Yeay!! The lady is packed wif clients so she slotted me in in the earlier time. I was really excited at first TILL my hair really got chopped off. Literally. I wanted shoulder length hair BUT she kinda *ahem* overdo it? Cant blame her. I was as blind as a bat when she was chopping bit by bit.
I feel bald. So light. Well, it's been 8 years that I have long hair, alwis longer than shoulder length... always always =)

I was shocked see-ing my hair SO short. Gack! Hmmmm... anyway, this is my new SHORT hair. Ok, maybe it's not short short but it is for me. Mum keep staring at me... and say I look younger. Yeay! *SS* Since Ling have alwis look older than me (dont kill me =P), I consider myself 2nd in the family. But Tian still look younger than me. Dang! So with this new haircut, I declare I'm de youngest now. Weee ~ More reasons to manja-manja at home. Looking Being the youngest is so fun! Hehe. I got 2 big bros to jaga me. Lalala ~

Being the big Jie for 20 years is boring stressful NOT la. Time for a change. BLeh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment