Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

To be happy again =]

There's nothing in this world that could take my smile so easily.

I am like a happy-go-lucky person. That's what most people have claimed.
But like any normal people, we have our bad times. Even to maintain that 1 smile that I use to have is taking so much effort nowadays so that people wont get worried.

Maybe it's just me. I dont like the idea that people ask me "Are u alright?". My usual answer will be "Hehe. Dont worry. I'll be ok in no time la". And I'll change topic. But how honest am I? To people? and to myself? That I can keep telling myself, everything will be alright. Be positive. No problem la. Woo hoo!!

Anyway, I was worried about a coursemate after looking at her message and I understand how would I felt if I'm in her position. So I thought of something to cheer her up. Kind of. I was looking through some motivation quotes about happiness and I came across this.


There is only one person who could ever make you happy,

and that person is you.



I smiled looking at it. I remember having this in my head for the past 10++ years. I practice it everyday. This has made me keep smiling no matter what happen. Going through the hard times.

I love watching people smiling. I'm weird. I miss mum's smile. Her smile is the warmest and most sincere smile. Maybe it has been her smile that kept smiling all this while. I promise to myself that I will keep that quote in my head. No more negative emotions. No more bad thoughts although they deserve it.


SMILE Ching =)

No comments:

Post a Comment