Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

D.I.Y. is fun =D

It's almost 4am. Woot ~ I can't believe I'm still awake at dis hour. I would usually be fast asleep. Nope sir, tonight I am not. With the help of 1 cup of iced Nescafe. Tadaa ~ No, I'm not a coffee / caffeine junkie.
Me and coffee is a No-No. I have bad experience wif coffee. One sip and more, I'll have a headache. Nothing would enter my brain no matter how hard I try. That's not frustrating yet. I'll try to sleep since I gave up on reading. BUT I cant sleep also. WTH??! No sleep, no study. That sux! So I'm surprised I'm stil awake and able to study though with Net's attraction once a while although I drank Nescafe. Ooooo ~
So I was reading the killer boring notes given by lecture.
Slides slides. Blablabla.
Highlight here and there.
Friends' scribbling cos I'm too lazy to take down notes during lecture
*yawns*
Anyway, I decided to be creative. Yeah right! More like I'm trying to kill time when I should be studying instead of writing, drawing and coloring my own DIY notes & blogging. If only marks were given for DIY notes, haiz.
With the help of de necessary tools (look above) and empty white paperssss, I created these.
Walla! Compare it yourself! Which one would u read more? Hehe. Dont stare at my ugly cakar ayam handwriting la. My handwriting is not de focus here dei.
Colorful DIY notes are so much nicer to read *hint hint* attempting to puji puji mine although it wasted alot of time which I alwis do anyway.

Lalala ~

Time to continue studying again. Burn de midnight oil. But I want to sleep. Stupid Nescafe! Lol. Siapa suruh I pandai2 drink? Sigh.

"Oh when oh when would de Nescafe wear off? Oh when oh when would it be? "

No comments:

Post a Comment