Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My guinea pig XD

" McD McD kawanku,
Marilah kite, makan McD
Makan makan selalu
Syokya syoknya ade McD "

I duno how to spell out McD's theme song except "I'm loving it". Previous parts I tak tau spell. Haiz. Terpaksa copy MatKool's theme song instead.

This month's theme is Madagascar. Even the employees are wearing Madagascar headband thingi on their head. So cute NOT Hehe.

McD had this package meal tingi in celebration with Madagascar. Lalala ~ Being greedy I thought of trying it out. Hmmm... The combo was quite interesting; with this green drink thingi.




This look weird, I mean de drink. The packaging of de food and fries was ok {Madagascar... weeeee ~} BUT de greenery of the drink. Hmmm... I really want to try. BUT green wor. Isit some green tea drink? Or some pandan drink? It doesnt look drink-able. Errrr.... I had enough of being a guinea pig although those issues has nothing to do with food at all. Me and food test-test is fine, no problem but de greenery bothered me alil. Haha.

But luckily I had my personal guinea pig with me. Piggy was good enough to try it out for me. Lalala ~ No, I didnt force her. Ask her. Msg to lil guinea pig, to be read by her, ONLY her: "Dont make up stories ahhh.. i box u. Scared onot? Lol."


I should have bought the Madagascar meal tingi. The drink is a combination of pineapple and Sprite. The pineapple was drowning at de bottom of de drink. So kesian. Evil lil guinea pig didnt want to save them and gulp them down her throat instead.

WHy Tatie? Oops I mean lil guinea pig. W-H-Y? WHy are u so evil? WHy did u let them drown? Haiz. U evil evil. I taught you well. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment