Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Adui budak ni...

Huhu. I dont know if I should feel happy onot. The fact that my lil manja-est bro has grown up and now able to drive. Oh ya, he's happily driving the car now to buy stuff, more like running errands actually. Wherever or watever, he volunteers to drive. Hmmm... I don't even have the chance to touch my steereng wheel anymore.


Some might say "Good la! U used to complain u have to be a driver all de time, now u have a personal driver to drive u around."
Gack. Kind of. Yeay! *sarcastically*

I cant deny his courage of driving though. I don't think I drove around like him when I just passed my driving test lor. I was still under probation by dad, unlike him. Cis! He's quite good no doubt but need to improve on his clutch though.

Tian was telling me about him finishing SPM really soon and his high school story is about to end in 1 week? Haha. He feels old it seems. " Hmm... how about me then? I'm about to grad. Grrrr"

We have stages in life to go through. In my personal opinion, the best memory is always the childhood where we just play and play sumore and care nothing about your surroundings besides worrying about how to have more fun.

As we grow up, me mature. We are more alert to our surroundings. More problems pops up and somehow, these problems are related to you which makes life more 'interesting'. We learn from experience.
My famous quote, "Things happen for a reason" but I decided to change it recently to "Shits happen for a reason". These 'shits' help us grow whether u like it onot. Sometimes, it just have to happen for God knows why, sometimes at the worst timing ever that u feel like cursing but it supposed to benefit us in future. Be positive! WOot~

Growing up has never been something I look forward to. I prefer the problem-free life. I love my comfort zone but I love my pillow more. Who doesnt? But being in denial don't help improve the situation we are in, it's temporary. Sometimes, we are forced to face and solve it. Gah!

This question is ever-famous.
"If you have a chance to change something,
what would u want to change most?"

Of course there are so many to consider that I want to change. Like being more brave in *ahem*, study what I really wanted to after form5, not screwing up STPM, being there more for friends when they needed me, not screwing up 2nd year result, not letting go the chance and the list go on.

If we keep thinking of the past and not think how to go on / improve with present life, isn't it a waste of time? And then, you'll think that u want back the time u wasted thinking of nuisance. Bodoh kan?

Leave the past behind.
Lead present life to the fullest.
Regrets happen in life but it's part of living.
Shits are necessary sometimes. It helps each and everyone of us grow.

U might think why some people are wasting their life just like that without even bother to improve it. BUT why bother? It's their life. So what if their life is meaningless from ur perspective? As long as they're happy with it. We, each individual have different expectations towards life. It's really up to that individual in how to lead their life.
As I grow up, I learn to appreciate what I have better now. Especially my family. I used to priotise more on friends and Stjohn back then. Then I came to realised that nothing can replace my family. I was scared and I know what I should prioritise although it involves letting go of opportunities. Opportunities dont come often BUT family is never replacable mind you.
Regrets of loosing out the opportunity AND regrets of not being there enough for your family. I will pick loosing the opportunity. I have neglected them enough for the past 7 years? I have not done enough. I dont want to leave a regret. I'll never forgive myself. I hate the fact that they will leave me one day. As much as I wish, I don't want to see that day come, ever.
I love growing up although I'm growing vertically very much also
but I dont like see-ing people I love and care for growing old.

No comments:

Post a Comment