Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Unexpected 'upgrade' XP

I have always bought Plusliner bus ticket(due to frens' recommendation. So I'm recommending it to u also hoping Plusliner staff would read this and they pay me for this) to travel back home from Penang. Well you can say that I'm a loyal customer of Plusliner for now. I don't buy other bus companies anymore. Hoho. My share of story with Plusliner:

Plusliner is always punctual for the past 7-8 times I've sat so far. Never once late. Let's hope this stays on. Keep it up! They take about 4.5 hours, maybe earlier to travel between KL-Penang or Penang-KL.
Not only that, I like the air-cond temperature in de bus. Just right, not too cold. Cosy enough to sleep. zzZZZ

And they stopped in old KTM railway station which is way convenient than stopping at Pudu. At least dad would know exactly where to pick me up. He doesn't need 2 hunt for me. Plus they have a waiting place. And got people (de drivers) there to keep a look out for me. Kind of. Unlike other bus companies, they stopped at Pudu, somewhere. It's so messy and I duno where I would exactly stop. They will stop somewhere and ask us to get down. Swt.



They should actually pay me for this advertisement. I demand free for life tix!! I think they would prefer me to promote thier Nice coach bus instead

Lol. Anyway, I was supposed to board Plusliner back home yesterday. But as I arrived at the bus platform, I didn't see any Plusliner bus, only 2 Nice coach bus. And it's 10min before boarding time. "Hmmm... this is not good. Dont tell me I came late and they left me? Oh nooo... !! Hmmmm... "

I was waiting looking around spotting for me bus. Then the guy from the Nice bus waved and asked me to go to wherever he was standing. "Hmmm.. bus delayed isit? Sigh. I feel lucky." And so that was how I boarded the Nice bus instead. Lalala ~

I felt weird somehow as it was my 1st time boarding Nice bus. Hmmm... when we reached de Mainland, the passengers were served with drinks and bread. Errr... I was weirded with all de servings. Water, food, pillow, blanky. Maybe it's some promo period thingi for Nice. Too bad I cant bring de pillow bak. Sigh. Disappointed.

They were playing this movie 'Stormbreaker'. I watched abit for 1++ hour then decided to doze off. It's weird though, not de movie. I was watching de movie but my head didnt go dizzy @_@. I reply sms-es, my head @_@. Hmmm... I go dizzy when I read on de car/bus also. Oh well,...

I feel it was alil redundant of having 3 'stewardess'. Waste of resources. Apa-apa la. So it was a new experience for me.

From
to >>>>>

I wont take Nice bus though. I don't need that kind of special service cos I just want to get home safe and sound. I'm a student. I don't need to spend that money for de extra service or comfort.

Man, there goes my free bus tix for life opportunity. Blek ~

No comments:

Post a Comment