Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

taggy ~

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT.



GENDER - Male
  1. Smile =)
  2. Someone I'm comfortable with tat i can turn to anytime.
  3. Pampers me lots + Huggable
  4. Interesting and playful
  5. Someone I can rely on and trust (sound like no 2 though)
  6. Give me space, no if he's possesive
  7. Love me as I am
  8. Loves his family and mine
  9. Knows how to cook and bake (optional actually)
And I tag…
  • Hiao2, Siao2, HC virus, Janet-ty, bantal busuk, pillow no 1 , pillow no 2, toufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment