Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Random photos and entry

This post will be combined from many random parts. 1 from de hostel scene, 1 from after presentation lunch hang out scene, 1 to promo som food, 1 from divali scene but mostly about food, etc.

I'll divide them into parts so you wont get lost in space. So I hope u didnt freak out from my previous post. I'm still an angel. I cakap2 je want to torture people but in reality I dont. bcos i no money.. damm!
-----------------

Part 1: *action*

So me and friends was hanging around in the study room in my hostel rushing our assignment. Lalala ~3 days before de dateline. Bleh ~There was this kitty cat walking around lazying. Meow-ing away wif it's innocent eyes asking for food. But i only had some biskut susu. She smell and sniffed it and didnt eat it. Cih! So choosy!! de reason was I din break it small enough for her to eat it. Oops!

Lil that I know that de kitty cat here is a mummy cat. Erm... let's see... she gave birth to her kittens while I was doing my assignment more talking than doing. Oh my! I didnt notice that pun. But dis mummy cat still walked around manja2. Wants a pat. And snuggle around. Ohhhh... ~ So cute!! No wander she walked like lemah2 and slow2. Hehe.

-----------------------------------

Part 2: *Take 1*

It was after my thesis presentation. Sigh. Dont talk about it. So so so................. But the evaluator liked my introduction. Hehehehehehehehe....

Me and de 3 orang decided to have lunch. So Naz suggested to go this Indonesian food place. De food is sedap it seems. It's on the way to E-park. Ordered this.
And drinks - taste like milk + honeydew + some thick taste like alcohol but it's not alcohol it seems. Halal! Halal!

Not bad de food! But it's not something u shouldnt miss super tasty type. I like de drink though. MMmmm.... de belacan / sambal was different. And this ... *duno wat isit called* was our appetizer of de day....


---------------------------------------
Part 3: *caught red-handed. AHA!! *


Just a picture of Nadia scandal-ing with ....

Varun, from @ Mumbai. HOh!!

----------------------------------

Part 4: * food promo time*

It was de last GT for this sem. And maybe de last 1 for me if I choose to not come bak to USM after de sem starts. We had dis super super long table in Khaleel. Woo hoo!! This food here called Roti Burger was awesome *recommended and proven by food critic Ching*. I like! But de part I had to cut it with knife slowly and gracefully just to put it into my mouth wasnt worth it. Lol. Sorry, but I like food that's easy to enter my mouth yet tasty! AND I was stalked! They took pictures of me eating! OMG!! Of all things they can do. Jeez! Ugly!!!!! There goes my reputation. Haiz.

------------------------------------------
Part 5: *Divali Divali*


Uncle tried to trick me into swallowing /eating this raw onion here! Apparently it's a tradition. *duno true onot* Visitors need to finish up 1 onion or de family will be cursed! Swt. De tension was there, I didnt want de family to be cursed but I didnt eat it anyway. I'll pray for the family wif millions, billions, tonnes of blessings and may God forgive me. But i freethinker wor. Who should I ask for forgiveness? Hmmmm....


Some lovely flowers in Ubi's house. So big. So nice. I attempted to pluck them actually but I dont want to get thrown out out do I? Huhu.

Stopped at Dinars... or watever de mamak shop name is, I tak ingat! Lol. The highlight of this is: de sperm-ovum ais-kacang! Hahahaha! We dig and dig, looking for the sperm and ovum. Unfortunately, no sperm that nite. Lol.
We managed to make Mr Smiley also. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment