Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

2 de silly rakas

It has been 8 long weeks now, 2 months in a week. Couldnt have been better without you. Thank you for being you. Thank you for your attentiveness. Thank you for all the love.
"Ich liebe dich rakas!"



The days are empty,
The nights are cold.
I sit at home,
Wondering when we'll reunite.
Looking at your picture,
Which leaves me in tears!
Reminiscing on the memories,
We have shared and once feared,
Knowing that we will be together once again.
Hoping the days and nights go by.
So that we are back in each others arms.
As i sit and wonder when that day will come.
All i can do Today is pray and dream that our love will reunite back together.

- - - -- - - - -

I've never seen you
Or touched your skin
I've never felt your lips
Or held you tight
But I know I love you

Not because of the way you look
Or because of that sexy voice
Not because of the things you say
But because of whom you are

When we meet I will kiss you
And hold you all night

I love everything about you
Because it's you






And rakas, thank you for accepting me as me.
I think and hope you are. =P

1 comment: