Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

de Story of Pipey

Because I was bored with cutting and pasting the tables into Microsoft Words and then elaborating crapping about the results, I suddenly thought of posting about tips on how to handle bad-behaving pipes. =P

So where did I get the idea? The house I am living in, Pipey wasnt behaving. My very own inspiration comes from things around me. Lolx. More like I am coming out with excuses to not work on my report and detour to blogging instead. Haha.


Symptoms of bad-behaving pipes?

When you turn the tap (clueless what is the right term, too lazy to find the right name after a few times searching for it), water doesnt flow out or even drip. So you continue turning the tap left and right and hopes something do happen next but nothing does. Then you're pissed and maybe turned violent to the tap. =P


Some things that are highly encouraged that you can do:
  1. Some people say talking to your plants will enhance its growth so, it might work with pipes also. Talk to it.
  2. Give it a nickname. Mine was Pipey.
  3. Ask it why is it not behaving and what's up with it. Try to create a conversation with Pipey.
  4. Speak in some other languages besides the current one you're using to talk to it . Mine worked when i talked to it in Cantonese.
  5. Remember to pat it gently. Like a pet. =P

My dear troublesome Pipey. I called it TaiB, its in Cantonese. Its not really polite to call people in live so calling a non-living thing is still acceptable. =P

Gonna miss Pipey after I moved out. NOT!! Speaking of which, I wander when is the plumber coming? Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment