Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

picloggy


The bro came up to Penang and forced me to be his tour guide. Sighs. Of all things, a tour guide. Me and my sense of direction doesnt come in handy in situations like this. Bleh.

On the first day, we just roam around BJ and Qbay to do some shopping. Bro is more shopaholic compared to me. Dinner in Kapitan with tandoori and not so nice murtabak.

Second day was filled with walking, getting lost, giving up on map reading, eating, mall hopping and beach. From Komtar to Georgetown to Gurney to Batu Feringhi. We ate so much at Batu Feringghi, had about 5 different dishes for dinner for two. With all the crazy walkings, we deserve it? And I was burnt a little with all the walking under the hot shining blazing sun. Its red now. =.=

Third day was about food, Penang Hill and missing the bus home. =P I miss Sunshine Sq apom with extra kacang. Huhu.


The few favourite picture of the day:






No comments:

Post a Comment