Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Summariee

My my, it has been 2 long weeks since I last blogged. Well the one I asked for assistance in the survey dont really count as a blog entry. Haha.

Nothing much happened for the past 2 weeks. I pretty much stayed at home most of the time because I feel "attached" to the house. Haha. No la. =P

Finding out some interesting knowabouts lately. Drooling over GTI Golf Volkswagen, i love the car interior! Meeting up with an old friend and catching up. Miss Kan came up to Penang. Me and addiction to Bejeweled in Facebook, play it and you will know what I mean. Finish PM presentation and project, yayy!! More Big Bang Theory dosage, I am in season 2 now. Feeling bad for not going home last weekend after dad called. Had awesome time in Divali with food and company. Progressing after spss, it´s report time. Some weird pretty creepy lift incidents. Didnt get much of my daily dosage last week but I am still surviving, woot! =P


That pretty much sums it up.

I miss rakas. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment