Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009


Friday was a good day.

I was out for Divali shopping with Ubi, Ahma and Ahcha. It feels good to spend time with them again. =)

Have always wanted to buy a punjabi suit but since I came back, I dont have that shopping mood somehow. I need to look for it again wherever it is hiding. Lalala.

We had brunch at Anadabavan with all the Indian food that I have missed so much. Huhu. I love eating with hands and all the vegetables. ^^ There was papardam, payersam n mouri too.













After brunch, the hunt for Divali clothes starts. Shop hopping was fun but was feeling tired at the end. I must be aging alot already. Just alil walk of 4 streets and I have to take a rest. Sighs. This year the choices was alil disappointing compared to the 1st time I went to Little India. Will I ever get myself one? Huhu.

After resting for abit, it was Pasta Nite! Lolx. Yes, my life is surrounded by lotsa food and good company of friends. Blekkk. This time, there was 8 of us.

The chef for the Nite is none other than MeeMee of the Nite, Nana. =p
She likes to pose like that. Haiz. Its her signature pose or something. =P


The food was ready. BUT the 2 people who´s bringing ze dessert werent there yet. So we waited, waited and waited. Oh, our poor lil innocent stomach who has to sufferrr. We wandered who would reach faster if we were to make a pizza delivery. Lembap la this people. Haiz.

The tarrot sifu, Mich who cant wait anymore decides to eat 1st. Ahem. She needs energy for her live performance. "I want to know my future!" Lolx.


With patience waiting, the dessert was here. Yay! JCo Donuts and Coffee!!



























Ze dessert has to be distributed equally and evenly right? So ze doughnut cutting ceremony was done and feeding sessions included! =P


















And we have our tarrot sifu live performance! It was so exciting to see how she explained our future according to the cards. My cards was pretty interesting but I cant figure out who is who. Hmmmm. Hmmmm. Oh well, I have to wait for next month to make a closer guess then. Lalala.




And ya, this was Friday the 2nd and how I spent it. =))


I had deadlines to meet but I just couldnt be bothered.




Awesome weekend. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment