Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

=_=




Have u had flashes of random past memories running through your mind?



Have u ever wandered what would have happen if u took path B instead of path A?



Have u done something u regretted and wish to correct it?



Have u hurt someone so deeply before although u think it was the best way that time but u feel bad about it now?



Have u wished u could see the person u love and care most live happily ever after and dont wish to witness them leaving u in the future?



Have u feel like calling a person bitch right in front of that bitch?



Have u wished u could find the right person?



Have u wish u could see everyone smile everyday?



Have u wish u could do more for a person just to see that smile?



Have u ever felt like biting people's hand cause it looked so tempting?



Have u feel like doing something that make your parents proud of u?



Have u felt like confessing to someone but u know nothing will happen even then...



Have u feel like running away from reality sometimes? Like doing something chicken-ish like commiting suicide?



Have u feel so annoyed u feel like killing that individual?



Do u have evil thoughts before?



Have u loose hope on yourself before u even tried doing it?



Have u experienced sudden EMO-ness attack?



Have ur mind drifted away for hours of nothing?



Have u feel like floating on the beach aimlessly?



How hard was it for u to let go of something that meant alot to u?



Have u felt like screaming your heart out puas-puas?



Have u feel like continue snuggling in your bed though u'll most probably miss lunch / tea / dinner?



What's the most ridiculous thing u have done in your life so far?




Have u felt that u are not the best person to be with?



Can I choose to ignore my feelings and pretend nothing is happening?


I feel like singing my heart out till I loose my voice completely


Am I really being myself?


I dont feel like I am being myself


Am I fake?


I am tad confused of what I'm doing and my thinking right now


Bleh ~

No comments:

Post a Comment