Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

C-C

I have came out with a conclusion. It's called the Ching's conclusion for today.

When u think the best thing is already happening and nothing would go wrong, something bad would come after that when u least expect most.

Anyway...

What does 5 minutes means to you?

After today it means alot. To me.
  • With 5 minutes, u can avoid the dreaded freaking traffic jam.
  • With 5 minutes, u dont have to wait all day, loose your temper while moving like a turtle for the next 30 minutes.
  • With 5 minutes, u dont need to spend time with hooligans who knows how to PUSH their way into the train and not care about anything/anyone else.
  • With 5 minutes, u get to spend time with more civlized people.

It was a good thing finally. Leaving house earlier by JUST 5 minutes, I avoided the jam... it was still jam but at least me car was moving... people actually queue up before getting up into the train. Walao ~ Unlike the later batch of people~ Sheesh...

But good things never last.
After 2 stations, my ear could listen to ONLY titu titu titu titu for the next 15 minutes. OMGG!!! Annoying!! ~
The train door couldnt close properly. And so the alarm was unleashed. SWT!! The technician spent 10 minutes trying to fix it. Gack ~
Nothing
The situation didnt improve.
The alarm still rang.
Then the electrician decided to just carry on with the journey despite the alarm sound went
titu titu titu titu titu titu.....
The door didnt even open
.
I am going to leave home early tomorrow and days to come.

I hate traffic jam!
I hate pushing and being pushed!
I hate waiting!

1 comment:

  1. Darling, I believe it's called Murphy's Law: Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete