Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memories ~



Brothers!

They might be the most insensitive creature on earth. The most annoying one. They bug u at the wrong times which then earn themselves free scolding. Lol.

They dont purposely do some certain stuff that angers us. It just comes naturally to them. They dont understand why we need some favors/help from them. They just dont see the importance of doing it but it means the whole world to us. When they decline to help, we'll get irritated... Haha...

Arguements happen rather often. Random ones most of the time. Even the slightest matter like getting the water from the kitchen(my case), we'll argue when they dont help us just because I'm too lazy to get it myself. =P



Fights when we were small. I punch u, u punch me. Maybe a light kicking at times. Tendang-menendang. Bruises here and there. XP





Sleep together on the same bed when we were younger. Push each other when we're sleeping. Arguing who should sleep nearer to the air-cond. Always complaining about not enough pillows , blankets, and space... XP



Kidnapping each others' food at times. Ice-cream, fried chicken, sweets, iced drinks, gas drinks, fries, cake etc. Bugging mum to buy sweet stuff for us or we'll make noise. =P

Thinking of ways of not to eat mum's food 15 years ago. Skipping meals. Lol. Pity mum dearest that she has to tahan 3 menyusahkan rascals... lol




Jump on the bed as if it was a trampoline. I wish I could do that now but the bed would most probably break after the second jump.

Bicycle racing. Running. Tagging. Masak-masak. Hunting for kitties and frighten them? Oops?

I really love all these moments despite the fact that brothers are annoying at times.

My brothers, they can be really sweet. Understanding. Best thing that can ever happen to me ocassionally.

They used to be shorter than me. Cute lil budak-budak. I could pat their head.



Now, they have grown up. Obviously taller than me. More mature. And not huggable anymore cos they dont want girls to misunderstood I'm their gf. Gack... I want to die....


Nevertheless, I am glad to have these 2 as my brothers. Not more, not less. TWO is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment