Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

nasib la ni ~


I'm like breaking the Chingy Piggy Book of Records...



Here I am... spraining my ankle... again... bleh.... the right one this time.... it looked like a 'cha siu pao'.... Can I chop off my leg???

Man this is so not fun. I need my ankle badly. To walk. To stand. To run.



I cannot imagine how am I going to work tomorrow. It's going to be really 'interesting'. I can feel it. With 3 days of workload to finish tomorrow itself, *dies*



Went to the tukang urut just now, it was overly painful when he massage my ankle area and certain parts at my leg, near my knee.... Arghhh!! The pain was unbearable... I was holding tight to the table to reduce the pain...Was sliding down the chair also...screaming all th way...


P - A - I - N!!!!!!!!!



If I were to hold mum's hands, it would have break(exaggerating laaa XP)... I might have bite mum's hando also.... I cannot believe I survived the pain of hell... Thank god that was over.... for now... in 2 days, I need to see the tukang urut again.... WAHHH!! Pain ~!!!



Some advices from the doc:


  • No cold icy drinks

  • No pedas food

  • Start exercising my ankle

  • Raise my leg when I sleep

PS: the pic is not my leg aite? I took it from de Net

1 comment:

  1. Aiya, if you have to put a picture of someone else's leg, make sure its not hairy~!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete