Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm stuck ~





I dont like the idea of the way I'm going to work.

Drive + KTM + Monorail


I'm always stuck in the jam every freaking day without failure for 30 min.


The train is always full of people. If I'm lucky, I won't turn into sardine... I remembered yesterday being sardine for 30 minutes. Ask Rohi. She was with me. My blouse was soaking wet. Boleh pulas air pun. Eeeek ~ DISGUSTING!! Pushing always happen. ALL THE TIME ~ I dont like waiting. It's always LATE!!!


Monorail was ok. I like ~


Today was my 1st day of my official work. Weee ~ I was put in auditing department. Gack ~ !! I know nuts about auditing. But today was fun. Lalala ~ I had a cute smiley friendly sifu to teach me stuff. Hehe. And again I think he has gf. Lalala ~


Did lots of paper work and some technical hands-on.


There was another Korean trainee also but he's there for only 1 week though. And he's in high school.


I left office rather early. At about 5.15, I left. Haha ~!! I completed all my work. They didn't have anymore things for me to do. Sooo.... I balik lor.... I feel weird.
The train was not packed!
I didnt experience Sardine??
No pushing??
And people actually gave way to those who were coming down from the train??
I WAS Shocked. It was so different than yesterday. But the traffic jam remained. Sigh.


Anyway I kinda camwhore while waiting 'patiently' while showing of my turtle driving skills. My dad would have lectured me upside down if he sees me do that. Camwhoring while driving like a turtle? Damm Dangerous!!! I know I know....

5 comments:

  1. eh u go to work to work or flirt around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i work le... i don flirt... i just stare at him for a short time only... oops? he's cute ma... cant help it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear i gonna be sardined everyday after work.luckily mostly not before work,unlike you.wish us the best ppl,gila pushing.pushing ability,being Malaysians at the fore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay...
    but i sux in pushing lor... i don intend to be pro in it oso... malas!! waste energy pun.. >>

    ReplyDelete
  5. errrr... i don see de effect pun >_<
    sad sad

    ReplyDelete