Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

28th May ~

is the day I dreaded most.

It's the day where all my bad lucks is released at 1 go.
Nothing else is worse than today.
So... 1st thing in the morning, I miss the train by a minute.

2nd, the train I sat did not have the air-conditioner on. I was sweating all the way for 25 minutes.

3rd, I accidentally hurt myself. My nail mengupas my skin which made my kulit terkupas. Gack. And it bleed-ed. "Keep bleeding keep keep bleeding in love" Tried stopping the bleeding with tissue but it didnt stop. WHAT??!! So I resorted to washing it with cold water. Gack!! Painful!! And I kinda 'merangsang' my ankle's sprain injury when I was trying to get up.

4th, the train kinda stopped at 1 station for about 10 minutes. Swt. And I was 1 station away from home. Nuuuuu!! The air-cond was on full blast... coLLLDDDD ..... *shivers*I practically yawn about 5 times in 2minutes. I supposed to control my hyper-ness when I work today BUT I was kinda still hyper. Does being hyper takes up loads of energy? I feel really tired although I have about 6-7 hours of sleep a day.

5th, the finale.... the climax....
My car tyre puncture... yayyy!! What can be greater? I wanted to force my car with the punctured tyre back home but I couldnt make it. So this helpful guy help me out. BUT I seriously doubt that is some hijack plan/ some sabotage cooperation thingi. It was such a coincidence he was there to help me out. Ya, he changed my tyre. I paid him RM15. Bleh ~ I was 'tad worried I dont have enough cash to pay him. Still after the car was repaired, I wanted to head back to the car park place and curse the jockey or whatever u call it. And show the international sign & maybe the international language also. (quote Lion) . Lol. I'm going to find another place where I can park my car. I do NOt want to park there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment