Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

penungguan ~

2 long years have passed.


It has been a long long wait for me.
U have no idea how long i Have been waiting for this day to come....


I am not a patience person when it comes to waiting.


I was finally able to meet u.


Open u up.


Drool my saliva all over u.


Bite u. (sounds alil wrong somehow)


Lick u. (this sounds disgusting XP)


Munch u bit by bit.


Man, your truly the best. Life wont be the same without you. Having u is the best.

D-u-r-i-a-n-s.... what would I do if u did not exist?


Hmm.... perhaprs find some another altenative? Lol....


We had durian for Mummy's Day.... it's de best

thing ever... mum loves and adore durian most.... so do we.... hehe

Emak gembira, kami pun tumpang gembira jugak....hehe

Sleepy already... time to zzzZZZZZZZZZ

2 comments: