Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

hari pertama

It's my 1st day. Lalala ~

Woke up like 5.45 am. Bleh ~ I was overly excited. I was supposed to leave house at 7am but I was late 10 minutes. Gack! That wasnt bad enough... I was stuck in a jam for about 20 minutes. oMG!! Panic-ed alil obviously. What if I'm late on 1st day? THAT IS SO WRONG!! I managed to catch the KTM just on time. *relieved* Or I would have to wait 20 min for the next train. I HATE WAITING!!!

Today tomorrow is my orientation. Lalala ~ At end of today, I got my name tag.... weee~~

Anyway, it's time to promo Parkroyal KL. Woot ~

Introduction about Park's history. The GM, the management board, how many outlets it has besides M'sia includes Singapore, Australia, Myanmar, China and Vietnam. Banquets, types of rooms.Their restaurants, sona, swimming pool, and their famous marble cheese cake. Mmmmm... I had the chance to eat their choc fudge cake.... I like....
Hotel tour time ~ (it made me want to own a hotel man.....I WANT i want!!! )






We had the chance to visit Si Chuan Dou Hua (a restaurant). Woot ~ It's famous for it's spicy spicy food. All the way from China. They had 8 destiny tea thingi. -->>


Anyway there's this guy who would pour tea using kungfu. I am amazed. There was 8 different styles of kungfu to serve tea. This is the life.... His job is to ONLY serve tea.
Not only that, we had the chance to drink it also. Mmmm......











I really think dad would enjoy this tea set and the taste of it. Dad, wait till I have enough money to treat you K?
Next restaurant on the list. Chatz.









Look at the buffet!!

It's international.









Pee weet ~ I want to test
their food. LoL.








Anyway this is their promo for Mother's Day coming up. Hmmm... should I bring mum here?


Some of the picture of the rooms here. Couldnt take static picture of it. Haiz.










Their swimming pool is 9 feet. Only Management is allowed to swim in it. Bleh ~



Their cool gym... but only the top Management team can use... nooo!!! Look at their facilities.... i want ~~
We got to visit the Orchid Lounge also. For VVIP's only. Couldnt take clear picture of it. Sigh. Every floor we go, there's a different orchids, even in rooms.

Me after work. Despite the sardine experience on the way back, I really LOVE Parkroyal. I love the facility. I love HOTELS!! OMG.... I'm so in love.... *helppp*

No comments:

Post a Comment