Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hanazakari craze!!

Warning: This is some mushy entry. Dont read it if u dont want to --I am considering of deleting this entry after a few days...blehhh--




I am in love with this Jap series.

Hanazakari No Kimitachie E.



Seriously I'm deeply in love with it. I even cried in one of the scenes. I just finish watching episode 8. I have about 5 more episodes to go. OMG!! I'm so in love with this
two characters. Nakatsu AND Sano. I really love them. OMG!! I want to marry them.... *dreams away* This dream will never come true I know. XP

There was one episode about LOVE. What is love? How do u know when it is love?



When you are happy see-ing him/her smile, it's love.



When you are satisfied just by being his/her side, it's love.




If this is true about love, I was in love before. Haha.

I have never expected any kind of return from people I have loved before. It’s more than enough for me to just see them smile everyday, enjoying their life. Even by just being by their side, helping out or supporting them as much as I could, I am as delighted as ever. See? That’s why I really love watching Hanazakari… nooo!!!

Being in love, there is no right or wrong. No doubt, most of us would do as much as we could for our loved ones, even sacrificing as much as we could whenever they need us.

Me, I would do my very best just to see him smile. Smile is what attracts me most to a person. And as a listening ear. Nothing else. I don’t do scarification other than these two. Bleh.

So ya. I’m a lil bit too emo-ish for the past 1 week. Flash back of the past has been haunting me. Memories of…………. I should really stop this foolishness. I am lousy in letting go….. time will heal it… blablabla… gackkk!! This cannot be applied to me!! Bleh….

I have been watching dramas. And every time, there’s a touching scene, my tears start to flow… dotdotdot… I don’t know what is wrong…. I’m addicted to ‘jiwang’ songs also. My lappy is loaded with them. Maybe I should get rid of them. BUT I really love them…. Lalala ~

I think it has been tooooooooo long since I watched a love drama. It’s kicking in. Bleh. I need to make myself really busy to stop all this stupid day-dreaming. Arghh!! Next week next week…. Weee~ I cant wait!!!

[[[ P.S. I know that love stories in dramas / movies / fairy tales don’t exist. But it is fun to dream about it right? ]]]
This entry is soooooooo not me. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment