Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

O-Day 2

Today was my last day of orientation. Sigh. Feeling alil sad cos I wont be able to see my new friends so often anymore as we work in different departments, different floors and different work shifts. Mine is always constant. Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.

This was what we had our break. Carrot cake, fried rice & fried chicken. Ichiban ~ ! Man, if they keep feeding me like this, I'm gonna be overpampered and gain weight really fast. Noooo ~!




One of the sessions today was to cutting pictures according to your goals. Few categories to think of was career, finance, family, social/friends and spritual. Everyone was having fun looking for the right pictures resembling their goals. Lalala ~ Then we walked around looking at others' goals and dreams and ask for explanation. This was fun for me as I get to know what they dream of. And I gave myself a little thought of what I want to achieve. It's been long since I think of my goals. Hehe.


This is my closest friend I've made throughout these 2 days. From left: Sue. Joy Sie, Christina, Edzwan. We were posing with our goals. Hehe. PS: I have a crush on him but too bad, he has a gf.... Haha... as expected.... sighh... I really like to see him smile and him... lol.... anyway I should put that aside... it wont happen....

Challenge time !!! We have to create a 'shield' to protect our egg. This 'shield' is to prevent the egg from cracking when thrown from high place. This 'shield' is made of 22 straws and tape. Wooo....
In the end. we have to sell the end-product. THEN to throw it from up the ladder.

OURS....

BROKE!!!

Haha... oh well... that was fun... my group's was rather creative... look like ketupat anyaman thingi..... I love u guys *muax muax*



Anyway this is my other kawan... start from the guy shirt with black. From left: Amirul, Liyana, Vijay, Sam and Alif.




I couldnt take pic with Shahrul, Fadil, Mohamed, Govan, Kee Hong and Andrea.... sigh... I hope I dont forget their faces any soon. Lol.



Miss u guys lots~ Thanks for making my 2 days in Parkroyal a memorable one. I really appreciate it. ^^



Our last serving of dessert before we all left home.

We have other training available also. Different month different training. What attracted me most was the French Cake class, Cupcake making class, dessert class, flower arranging, accounts thingi. I want ~~~ but I cant be greedy and take up all. Especially those not related to my department. Haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment