Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

smile PLisss




It has not been a good week for me. With all the bad stuff happening to me this whole week, I'm abit restless right now. Looking forward to a new brand week. Hopefully everything would turn out alright then.

Few things I really need to take note of:


- I need to start working on my @ work seriously
- Stop thinking things that wont happen.
- Start focusing more.
- Be myself in work. I want to smile when I'm happy; quiet when I'm sad... have been smiling all the way in whatever mood I was... feel abit 'san fu'
- Stop feeling overly disgusted towards yucky(aka gatal) people
- Do something beneficial while in the train or waiting for the train besides listening to songs.
- Updating my logbook on a daily basis... not weekly *dies*
- exercising? My tummy is getting flabier... eeekkk
- Daddy's Day coming... i need a plan for it..... wahhhhhhhhhhhh ~ "what to do what to do" X_X
- stop arguing with Hoi and Ray?
- be more careful when I drive
- stop loosing my temper unnecessarily... sorry CL, sorry Tian... Jie will try ya... *hugz*
- remembering people's name?
- to transform myself into a penguin in work which I already did anyway...
- stay happy & cheerful
- stop singing in office? XP [it have been raining for the past week... isit me??]


- make time to cook
- stop using 'Paint' when I finish my work while waiting for next assignment/task *unleash 'creativity' break-time*
- to try to make my colleagues smile when they are stressed up?



I learn this:


We should enjoy what we do to be successful !!



No comments:

Post a Comment