Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

factors?

Work work work. Sleep sleep sleep. Eat eat eat. Online online online. Music music music. Yawn yawn yawn. Shiver shiver shiver(air-cond). Mandi mandi mandi.

This is the life. Haha. Not complaining but I cant imagine myself doing this for the next 30 years after I graduate. Oh my god! Routine life kills me bit by bit. And I dont think I could stand doing the same work repetitively for a long period. U see, I'm a type of person who gets bored rather easily. Sigh.

Anyway, just wandering. What do u find most important when u work? Lots of graduates are out there jobless. BUT there are still so many more job vacancies to fill in. Heh?? This somehow doesnt make any sense to me.

There are few factors to consider I think. Let's say ,... the salary offered, how big the company is, working environment, your boss, your colleagues, if your attitude fits in the working culture, how challenging the work is, travelling experience, etc.

I dont know. For now, I think working environment is most important so far. Nothing else could beat that. My motivation usually is affected by people around me. So ya!! I am rather lucky to be working in Parkroyal in the Finance department with my current colleagues. Although my work challenges didnt really met my expectations, but my colleagues,... they made a difference. They are serious when they work, have fun at the right time(when boss is not around =P). They're helpful and care for me also. Advices, story telling sharing and their hardship so far in life really made me think that I am really lucky and everyone else should stop complaining about what they dont have and strat appreciating about what they have.

I think I'm turning more materialistic as days passed. Oh god! I keep thinking that luxury life is so my type of life I want. M-O-N-E-Y!! Mannn... this is bad!! But what I really want to do is to provide my parents a good life(better than the current) where they can go overseas for holidays, let's say once a year.

Dad has been working really really hard for the past 25 years and I want to let him relax and enjoy himself. Mum has been taking care of us for the past 20++ years, the constant worriness and her usual reminders about the smallest thing that we take lightly about.

Dad is supposed to retire end of this year but he decided to extend anyway due to financial problem. Deep in me, I know that one if the reason is me!! The study exchange to Germany will cost him a lot. I am feeling really guilty right now seriously. To spend spend spend his money is what I do best ONLY. I hate myself sometimes because of this. I feel like a black sheep of the family somehow.

Dad, I'm sorry. I really dont know if I can ever repay u. Sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment