Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

peeps ^^

Friday friday friday. I suddenly got a call from Reiki when I was still working to meet up in MidValley. Lalala ~ Thinking twice as I was rather tired for the past 2 weeks, my weekend was spent in the bus, in USM, in thinking sessions. Alil burnt out if u ask me.

Nevertheless, I thought it would be great anyway to meet up the peeps again after so long. Weeee ~ I miss them.

So I waited for them in the office. While doing my work in a overly slow turtle rate(this happens after I get fed), talking all sorts of nonsense to Ray & HP, and waited... lalala ~

Finally my wait has been answered.
They decided not to go MV after all cos it was alil late. *crash and roll down the stairs* They would be in Subang Parade instead. Gack....


In the end, I did meet them up at McD(Sushi King halau ppl out after 10) though it was a short meet about 30min. Hehe.

Photo-taking time... weeeeeeeeee ~



Ermm... alil explanation to be done. I was kinda TOO busy talking, taking donut pictureS, stealing Reiki's fries & eating 'Alien' donut till I forgot to take picture with the peeps. Swt. This kinda made me realise that I havent been meeting friends up for a VERY long time and time is running out!! 1 more month before I'm back to Penang for good... wahhhh!!

Was great meeting u 3 again, hehe... Reiki, Ai-shah & VaL

1 comment:

  1. Whut? You only took pictures of the donuts? Dang, I forgot to take a picture too >_<

    I'll hijack your pics and post it at my blog! XDXD

    ReplyDelete