Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

F

It can stand for a lot of word. Among all the alphabets A-Z, I love F most.

First, F can use to describe my fav thing in the world. Now, if I were to choose, I would Live to Eat. Man, food is heaven. It satisfies me. Release my stress. Gathers everyone.

Besides that, F can be used to curse people. I dont need to spell it out right? But if u dont want to be claimed as rude, u can use lots of alternatives word to replace the word F***. Like fish, fudge, fux. Ya I have been using the word F*** alot for the past 1 month. Cant help it when u have stupid selfish moron people around u everyday.

Anyway speaking of food, it causes fats also. I'm not boasting or anything but my boss have been treating me 3 times this week. AND it's a buffet. OMG!! Could u imagine how greedy I became for the past 1 week? I ate like I've never eaten for 1 month ++. But on 2nd thought I cant be fully blamed for my greediness. I haven been fed by my owners for a very very long time. Sigh.










Main dish, squids, lamb, beef, desserts, Haagen Daas, marble cake, chocolate fountain, sushi, sashimi, choc fudge cake, mushroom soup, prawns, oyster (Nah, I didnt take any oyster actually), cakes, sweet fresh fruits, some weird taste salad (lol), sausages, pasta and many many more.

Below are the food I've been eating.
































I supposed to intro u the name of each dish BUT as usual, I was too busy taking the food and neglect the name of the dish. Lalala ~

PS: 1st day u know me ke? XP

Oh oh... I have a FF tummy now. Sad. (FF = fat flabby).

No comments:

Post a Comment