Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

routine-LY

In work , the few comments I'm always getting:

- Why are u always so hyper all the time ar?
- Open your eyes bigger (quote Ray)
- Dont kacau me XP (quote Hoi)
- U busy ke?
- U seemed to be happy, smiling away everyday... what's your secret?
- Ssshh... why u talk so loud ar? =P
- Where are your shoes?
- Naughty girl
- U listen to Malay songs? Really? What songs do u listen to?
- Doraemon... ~!! Dah makan donut? *gack* (quote Gord)
- Is that your logbook? Let me have a look...
- Are you the youngest?

My new nickname at worK: Doraemon...

Honestly do I look like one? Hmmmm.............

Reason(formula) for being really tired after work: the constant hyperness for 10 hours + smile on my face for 10 hours + long journey back home alone

2 comments:

  1. Doraemon..ouch

    But after reading the reason..i consider that a compliment..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. reli? Well, Doraemon is alwis cheerful & tinks +vely which is good... XP

    ReplyDelete