Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Egypt

With a new theme, there's a new menu.

I think u guys can guess already what I'm about to blog in awhile. Hehe.

Oh yeah! Definitely my one and only personal favourite, F-O-O-D!!


Anyway, Chatz in Parkroyal has just launched a new theme for the next 2.5 months. Woot !




Oh I kinda forgotten to intro the theme. It's Mediterranian!! Look at the decos. I like. So romantic and different feel. I like the lighting done, the deco, the candles(no pic though) and of course the food. XP Dont u already expected this coming?

I came across this. It was really nice.
It's called the Egypt bread I think. U eat it with the sauces given. Lalala ~ No, i was not aware of the name of the sauce. Hehe. But 1 of it was yoghurt. Finger licking oh...

I am not being paid for promoting this food oh. I wish la that they would pay me. Just want to share good tasty food. Yummm

No comments:

Post a Comment