Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

crush

So... I'm like crushing on someone right now. He can be considered a friend I guess. Though we only met about 1 week. In work.


Apparently he's a gentleman. I duno how true that is. But he could make every1 in Finance dept like him in less than 1 week. How cool is that? I took about 10 days. Adui ~ Man, I jealous of him. Cis.

What attracted me to him? His smile. His humbleness. Hardworking-ness. Friendliness. Looks was one of it also, I'm not denying the fact that he's nice to look at. Dreamy eyes. *dies*

I really enjoyed today. We kinda had a small chat. Random ones. Teasing session was quite fun and entertaining. Haha.

Man, I'm so gonna miss him. He's leaving for Singapore on Tuesday. And here I am, thinking of him. Wake up CHing!! Oh well I was lucky for the chance to know him.

Yesterday I thought he was going back for good. I have to admit I was feeling rather depressed and sad. I didnt even say a proper goodbye. Sigh. My journey back home felt so long somehow.





But today, I saw him sitting at Reyna's place. I was rather shocked but really excited & happy. Much hyper compared to other days. I hope it was not too obvious. Adui.

Lalala ~ Let's see if I am able to take a pic with him on Monday (not secara curi-curi) and maybe his contacts. Sigh.




Love is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment