Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Checklist

So yeah! Announcing the arrival of my 22nd birth-day!! Yeayyy!! I feel soooo old... right!! I dont feel any different pun... maybe got wrinkles growing... i dont know @_@


Well anyway that's beside the point. I had alil checkpoint for today. Haha. I ni kan gedik.

  • Sms-es wishing me Happy Bday... 22 is my target since I am turning 22 [checked]
  • Phone call(s) wish [checked]
  • Birthday song(s) physically [checked] in-person
  • Birthday song(s) virtually [checked]
  • Hug(s) physically [checked]
  • Hug(s) virtually [checked]
  • Kiss(es) physically [...] flying kiss not considered kan?
  • Kiss(es) virtually [checked]
  • 1 glass of brandy [kosong]
  • Cake [checked]
  • Bro's kiss(es) [none]
  • No cursing for the day [checked] Funny. No traffic jam on the way to work although I left home late 5 min.

Lalala~

That was the end of my checklist that I had in mind. LoL. I am not a birthday person person. Back home(sejak dulu hingga sekarang), birthday was not really a WOAH BIG thing. Just some special lunch/dinner cooked by mum/eating out & cake is the usual stuff. Nothing more. Simple and sweet, with people I love and care.
Anyway, my colleagues were being a darl and got me & HP a cake. His b'day was yesterday, mine 2day. So it was a combined celebration. Weee ~ Dumb dumb HP went back early before we could surprised him. Adui....

Apparently I'm married to him JUST because I hold his hand to cut the cake. Whateverrr ~ His gf's gonna kill him if she get her hands on the evident photo. Lalala ~

Oh so ya. My b'day resolution for this year. Erm erm....
  1. Stop over-eating to release tension & stress
  2. Be more expressive
  3. Make people around me smile more
  4. Study harder to increase my CGPA
  5. Get a scholarship for my Germany expenses
  6. Love Finance / Accounting
  7. Stop cursing when I'm back in Penang
  8. Get a temporary bf/harem(s) who works (can I do this on e-bay? Lol)
  9. Loose the flabby tummy for good
  10. Learn to swim maybe? I am talented in drowning wor... should I let go of it?
  11. Stop spraining my ankle
  12. Get rid of my panda-eye
  13. Not talk so loud?
  14. Stop crushing on people too easily... bleh
  15. Learn to cook =P

Resolutions are meant to be broken lor. Hahaha...

2 adik aku got me a present. It was a surprise it seems. I was excited actually.

And *tada*

They bought me a new pair of earphones since I broke the older one. Haha. This is rather unexpected for me. Reason they bought me this: I cant live w/out earphones.

Hehe. My bros are really cute ler although I like huggy soft stuff more. Lol. They cracked their head pretty badly thinking what to give me. Their effort is what counts.

To everyone who wished me, thank you for remembering my b'day. I am truly touched and happy receiving your sms-es and call. U guys made my day. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment