Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

do wat

What do your colleagues do when they are just too bored or stress?

Think of it. Be in your colleagues shoes.

You're bored.

Stressed up with your work.

THinking of a solution to solve a problem that popped but your brain just refuse to listen to you and continues sleeping / perhaps playing Wii. Lalala ~



So this was it.


I was branded.


Chopped.




I am now officially an item of Parkroyal. They own me.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!!!!!!!! I dont want. No one can own me besides myself

UNLESS
they bribe me with really good food or desserts....mmmm... that would definitely change my mind. Haha!!




*too shy to show my fat face*


"Puvan, thanx for the lovely tatoo. "


I know I promised you that it supposed to be a secret. Hehe. But I couldnt help it. ANd I didnt tell anyone about it. I just... blogged it out.... haha XP

No comments:

Post a Comment