Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

1.5 months

Me: Oh ya. I might end my practical training by 5th July, 1 month earlier than expected.
Colleagues: Haa? WHy? I thought you're only leaving in August.
Me: It's because I have some problems with my university subject stuf to settle.
Some colleagues:
- Haha. Then your loud voice wont be here anymore. We'll miss u though.
- Hmmm... oh well, quickly confirm about it k? Universities can troublesome.
- Aiya. I want to treat u dinner.
- So how many weeks ur left here with us?
- Local universities.... and problems they cause... haiz... last minute
- We gonna miss your loud voice
Boss: No, cannot. Maggie, dont let her go arr...

So ya, problems. It has been causing me headaches and stress. Not only that, it has been contributing to my amount of pimples on my face. Adui.

Man, I am so gonna miss my traineeship in Parkroyal, my colleagues, the long freaking tiring sometimes annoying journey to work, pushing and being pushed by ppl, my 1st time cutting queue (happened yest) at Monorail, the rather often cursing experience with other drivers and sometimes people, my 1st type puncture experience, camwhoring session in the car,

I took some pic that day.





Every morning. The usual spot I'll be heading to wait for the train.








The pathway and bridge I walk through every other day except Sundays.







The view from the bridge I always look over every morning. Walking lazily towards the other side. Check if the train's on the way.






The ever famous KTM train. Weee ~
I get all excited when I see it. Lalala ~

It's service has improved actually. It is now more punctual. Woo hoo~ Well it drops by every 20 minutes. Sometimes late, but still better.

I'm so going to miss my sardine experience.... maybe NOT!!

The pole in the train. The boring 25 minutes in the train looking at other people and view outside. Do nothing but stare blankly and mind wandering of somewhere. Listening songs. Sms.

This has been a great 1.5 months for me. I cannot believe it's going to end soon.

Definitely missing the people I've met through work and my workplace. Sigh. WHYYY??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment