Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

yeah yeah yeah ~

So...


Result...


Result is out!!


Yeah yeah yeah ~ (Duffy's song)


I am being told....


THAT


I


Have


Been


Put into


the country of....



(thinks really hard)


I'm not too sure myself what it's famous for... (dont la crash =P)


My general knowledge is really bad....



Apologies...



Anyway, the country I'll be going to


is


Germany...


(unable to upload de flag... bleh... wrong format XP)


Err...



Yayyy!! I'm excited!! Woot ~(slow reaction abit XP)



WHat I need to do now >>



  • Find out more about Germany... culture, language, places to visit, food XP

  • Be more sensitive towards Euro's currency rate... it's at 1 to 5 now...

  • Learn German... any tutor available? XP (I'm greedy chan-chan)

  • Learn to cook Malaysian food incase they have some Food Festival thingi

  • Buy cheongsam

  • Learn to cook... to save cost >_<

  • Look out for any kind of sponsorships.... but my results are... *ahem* B-A-D... not appealing comparing to my other coursemates
  • Save money? This sounds reli impossible

--- It's all about money


--- money money money (Donald Trump's show theme song)


Even petrol price is going up from RM2 to RM2.70.... *smacks self few times due to this cruel reality*


WHYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, forget about me driving when I'm back to Uni this coming semester... want to save money... lalala ~


--------- Descision's made ---------

3 comments:

  1. GERMANY!!! Famed for Beer. Oktoberfest. hahhahaah.. And sausages i think. Don't drink so much. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha famous for Oktoberfest, Berlin Wall, Beethoven, Volkswagen, Mercedes, Hitler, hehehehehhehehehe and your species.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ping: I cant drink tat much... my body will gatal after tat XP

    Chan-chan: yay... i can eat oink-oink dere... hoho... mayb i should learn to make bak kut teh... hehe...

    ReplyDelete