Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Kenangan Terindah

I was listening to this song then I remembered my journey in AIESEC (@) so far. The 1 year experience of being in the EB. People I have met through @. My anak-anak. Btw my new anak in the family is Izzati. Woot ~ 3 more vacancies which is still empty are still up for grabs. Hehe.



I still cannot believe that 1++ year ago, I decided to apply for @ as an EB and dump StJohn aside. Although it has been a harsh year, I can list down more positive stuff (not EB experience) than the negative ones. Woot ~


Some of the incredible people I've met through @ really changed my life. Most of them left their @ experience but we are still friends and we still keep in touch. I've learn some of the @ elements myself and practising it in my daily life I guess.

The main factor that can maintain me in a club/organisation is the people. I feel really grateful. For the past 20 years, I have met the best people I could ever have. I could say that 95% are really the best people I wouldnt want to miss making friends with. Each of them created a mark , a story in my life. I really dont know how to show my gratitude to them.

My 1 year of EB experience cant be described with words. There's ups and downs like duh. But it definitely colored my life, in a good and bad way. I'm not too sure if I actually fitted to be in the EB at the 1st place somehow. Even for this term.


The past EB, I'm not too sure if I'll miss them. They (most of them) didnt leave an impact to my life in a positive way. They left a really bad scar. Some hurt me really badly til I had to make a hard decision which is to banish them from my friend list for good. No turning back no matter what happens after this.

They kinda open my eyes>>>
- how manipulative humans can be,
- the fake-ness some can truely be and they'll never ever give up no matter how hard they try,
- unacceptable illogical most unrealistic excuses I have ever heard,
- true stupidity,
- overly ego-ness til it can break the wall,
- think too highly on themselves as if they were god which is obviously not,
- unethical,
- do nothing but discriminating and complain ALL the time,
- actions that's contradictive of what they say ALL the time,
- never once a supportive teammate,
- NATO,
- some just disappear when shit happens,
- pushing responsibilities MOST of the times.

Sigh. So yeah. The unhealthiest team I have been so far. I wont miss them especially..... () () () () () () () () ... no names to be mentioned.... I am trying to forget them you see... this is part of the process of deleting them away....

I have always belive that in whatever we do, we should have a positive mindset. Think positively. True that shits happens but we all learned from these shits. WHat is most important, we tried our best to fix it. Results is truely important but the process in gaining the result is most important.

Running away from responsibilities is definitely a no-no. Even excuses for the delayed and piled up workload. Man, I duno what I am thinking right now. I feel like giving up. But I know I would regret if I really did. It's the special week of the month & I am usually like this. Forgive me aite.

No comments:

Post a Comment