Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

weird sleeping hours




Saturday
I had a good night sleep about 8 hours. I slept like a log man. Supposed to complete my Industrial Training report but I kinda doze off after finish 1.5 page... haha... I was lying on my bed with pillows around me... cant resist the temptation... bleh



Sunday
I slept at about 1am as I was rushing to finish the I.T. report..... But i stil couldnt finish it.... noOOO!! My goal was to send this report on Monday... Dateline is Wednesday... Mind you that I need to send it 'overseas' aka Penang.
Not only that I was rushing to finish the meeting minute report. Was like late 24 hours. Swt. KPI that I promised Vance-sy also. Adui.

Monday
Today's going to be REALLY jam!! With school holidays ended, all parents are hyped to send their anak emas aka anak manja aka precious kids to school. Man, these parents are the cause of the jam. Jeez! Cant ur kids go to skol by bus? Isnt it the same? Think of it. U dont need to spend ur time stuck in the jam. U just need to pay the bus fair which I think would most probably end up WAYYYYY cheaper. THINK PEOPLE!! Unless u just have too many time & money to spend...
I really miss the past 2 weeks... no jam.... no hassle to work... no stuck in jam... but I still have to bear the sardine experience in the train but that's still fine with me

Almost late for work... but luckily, I was punctual... yeayyyy!!
Drools over the cute guy from S'pore...cuci mata session... hehe

-------------
Sleep 10-20min... work on report 40-50min....
This was my circle of sleep that night...
-------------


Tuesday
Continues drooling at work.... Haha
Thinks that he's either scared of me OR he's just being shy... bleh ~
Lost energy by 4pm... became cranky at work... Ray noticed, and halau-ed me back
Kantoi-ed on the train... zzzz
Noticed that she looses her balance easily due to lack of sleep
Rush the financial statement for Jas as soon as I got home... after mandi n dinner ler...
Knock out on bed at 11pm

Wednesday
Woke up at 4.30am to finish the remaining financial statement I owe Jas
Did alil SOLA then head to work
Stuck in jam for 30min...
Stupid train was late.... KTM... And I was putting hope on it's punctuality... their promises are BROKENN!!
Almost miss the train because it was too pack but I squeeze my way in anyway... BLeh
Lost the drooling sensation... but attracted to his eyes now....
Knock out on bed about 9.30pm though I have loads of @ work to do..... *slaps self*








Thursday
Woke up at 4am to fill up the remaining SOLA
Supposed to sleep for 30min but blogged instead XP


Conclusion: I need to sleep!! Least 4 hours. My panda eyes are showing.... *dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment