Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SS


Continuation from previous bloggy that I accidentally deleted it off. Gack. There's no way to retrieve it back. Lalala ~

[[Like I said, the order of appreciation is random 1 ya.]]

Anak, thanx for the wishy wishy. Dont wake up 2 early next time ya. I know u overly-love mummy. Haha. *syok sendiri*

Ubi, thanx for the b'day song. But where's my kisses n huggies? Hmmm...

Chan chan, thanx for the blog dedication. Hehe. But i like u calling me 'pandi' better than swine. Sigh.The alphabet F rox!! I fove fou. Fiss fou fo....

Adik-adik sayang-sayang, thanx for the earphone. I'm reLi using it to the max since I got it. BUt the earpiece kinda tercabut but I managed to put it back. Being Very gentle to it as much as I could. Hehe.





Mummy & aunty Janet-ty, thank you for the wishy & blessing, I miss u guys too. I'm coming back to USM for 2 days this Sunday. Hope can bump into both of u. =P

Kawan2 who sms me, spam my facebook, etc., I was happy receiving them. I didnt reply each of u here cos ... I...am too lazy?? XP

All the way from Australia..... presenting.....






Pao, thanx for the lovely bday card. Really thankful and reli reli surprised lor. Faster come bak la. I wana kiss u n hug u to show my terharu-ness. Lol. I dont think that would help u change your mind to come back earlier. Haha. [[Err... I cant help crushing people I'm not supposed to ler. Haha. No worries, I dont do nasty stuff. Any cute ones from ur side ka? But u approve them 1st lar...]]

Teennnnnnnn, I miss u soooo much. Balik la M'sia. I'll be even happier to see u lor...

WeiX, thanx for reminding me I'm older NOW. U want cute guys? Can can... but I want to keep 1 for myself 1st, maybe a few then I find for u ya... hehe...
U three people, cepat lah balik teman me talk-talk. Sobs.










Me lovely colleagues & 'hubby' for taking me to Teppanyaki & the lovely 'surprise' cake.


KL, thanx for the bracelet. I really really like it lor.



Puvan, thanksss for the luvly b'day card. Oh btw...I am alwis helpful one lor. Haha.....


Thanx for making my day a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment