Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

wormss


Worms. A type of game I would always play when I feel killing people. BUT the fact is I cant cos I dont want to go jail & eat yucky food / get hang-ed & dying in a suffering way / die. Since I cant do it for real, my only way: To do it virtually. I just have to imagine the fella' face and walla. Killing is so fun....!!

There's a variety of weapon to choose.

Bazooka. Grenade. Bombs. Banana bomb. Ming vase. Pistol. Mine. Dynamite. Torck fire. Punch-y. Too bad there's no knife to kill slowly.
I feel really good everytime I see my enemy losses - fly across the screen then die / get blown up. I feel less tension and less angered after playing Worms. Haha. My patience and tolerance level is dropping day by day. OMG!! *I wander why*

"Who is going to be my next victim on the list?"

No comments:

Post a Comment