Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last week..


I was back in Penang for a short 2 days break. I managed to take 2 days of leave from work but in return, I wont have any Saturday leave this month. Sigh.


What I managed to do in this 2 days:
  • sit in the bus, sleep like a log in the bus
  • see Ubi, hug Ubi, sleep in Ubi's room
  • see Chan-chan, hug hug time, ceroboh her room, steal her bedsheet & pillow sheet, almost jumped from her room's window(5th floor le), 1st time sitting in her car (ganas driver >_<)
  • jemput Susy in airport.... woot ~
  • go Queensbay
  • bought a fluffy huggy purple pillow for 10
  • meet up my new rumie, Qiao Wen
  • ate Double Cheeseburger in McD
  • ate Roti telur & nasi campur in Subaidah
  • family reunion at Pusat Bahasa... of all places... Lol (didnt get to see PY & Izzati though)
  • waste 1 night of electricity cos I didnt switch off the lights cos I stil cant sleep alone
  • walked around USM for 1 whole day with my gold heel shoe... sakit!!
  • having physical meeting
  • walking up the stairs... 4 floors lehh... *almost fainted*
  • face turned red-er & red-er... ask Rohi for more info
  • Ran successfully(almost) fooled me saying he's going to S'pore to work
  • jumpa Nad & Danny
  • register my subjects this semester
  • go round-round at M'ment skol
  • had a super short chat with che chi at the roadside
  • met up Janet-ty at Wifi... hehe XP

While I'm here at home onlining, gaining back my sleeping hours, lazying around today, reviewing my @ work, my geng is working superb overly hard for tomorrow. I feel really bad I couldnt help them out. Sigh.

IF ONLY....

I want Doraemon's pintu sukahati & help them out. Sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment