Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Huhu

What I do when I'm down with flu & sore throat:

- sleep, wake up, sneeze, cough, 1 pill for sore throat + waterS, eat breakfast, 1 spoon of cough medicine, sleep, bath + sneezing, eat lunch, durian eating, nap on the floor, shop reli quick + sneezing, sleep, eat dinner, tv + doing @ work + sneezing + drowning myself with glasssessssss of water, thinking of MC-ing from work (falsing my MC)



What I did to worsen my condition (yeay!!) :


- Durian eating --> worsens sore throat + contribute to body overheat
- Sleeping on the floor --> made flu worse
- Had 1 row of choc for quick lunch --> contributed to gastric attack

Man, I'm smart. I hate getting sick. If I dont get rid of my sore throat really soon, I'll be down with super high fiver (highest record so far: 40 degrees) Not planning to beat the record.

Abit gastric feeling also. WAhhh!! Sakit giler babi. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment