Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wat I learn

With the week ended, I mean my practical training, I'm finally back in Penang. Woot ~


It has been a great 3 months. I learn things. Experience the good and bad. The positive & negative. Alil of office conflict. Err.. u get what I mean. Lol. I would like to conclude about my 3 months experience in 1 entry. Here goes ~


I gotten myself new nicknames in office: Doraemon & Kucing. Swt la. HP & Kamil

Learned to use the casting machine, photostat machine - photostat 2 sides, making it darker, expand, sayang& sweettalk it, blablabla., faxing... everyone's help

Came back to reality where I needed to know where I'll be heading to in future after studying. Thx Puvan.

Nothing is impossible to do if u want to do it. Belinda

Dont do things mid-way. If you do, dont do it at de 1st place. Belinda

Go further after studying in degree. Perhaps MBA / PHD cos in 10 years, this would be the min requirement. Dont play-play. Study whille u can. When u 1st start work, u wont have much responsibility yet. So study. Maggie

To curse more. the traffic, the people

Work is never ending. Take a break & continue tmr if u reached ur limits. Puvan & Kamil

If ur angry/in a bad mood, take a break. Smoke ke, get a drink, throw files, punch the wall ke, kick the photostat machine,...dont take it on humans. It's unprofessional. Kamil

If u cant take the stress, dont take up the job at the 1st place. Kamil

Listen to people's idea & explanations. Be open minded. Kamil

Dont eat male chicken when ur sick. Swt. How would u knoe if it's a male/female? Gack.

If people gets over your limits, make some sense into tat person!! Me

Be honest about you feel when u are asked. Dont say u need a few days to think for the answer. HP

The 3R Principles: Which stands for Realise, Release, Relax

To conclude, I had the best times in Parkroyal. I learn stuff(though it was not related to what I'm studying rite now) and enjoyed myself at the same time. I love my supervisor(Miss Maggie) lots!! She's my inspiration to come to work. Hehe. I love my colleagues also. They were really really nice and friendly to me though I was noisy. Haha. I wander if they really didnt mind me making noise back then. But I think I kinda made the office more cheerful KUA. Lessen up the stress.

And the people I've met through this internship though we were never in the same department. We get along pretty well. Hehe. Sue Yun Ho, Feefa aka Ajuma, Thannh aka Lisa, Raja the King, Ning Shih, etc. (cos I cant remember their name)... Speaking of which, I still owe them photos. Nya Nya Nya....

Missing them already.
It felt like so long though I only know them about 2 ++ months.

No comments:

Post a Comment