Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

entah laa @.@

I am actually VERY sleepy now. I supposed to be sleeping at this hour. I have been yawning & yawning & sneezing non-stop. I think I've fallen sick. WAHH!! Ching is down with flu!! and sore throat!! Omg!!

Lesson to learn: Dont nap for 5 hours in the noon or you'll have to bear the consequences !! Like Me... cant sleep though it's 2++ am now. Sigh.


Anyway I was listening to Mix FM the other day. They had this session in the morning called "Words from Phua Chu Kang". Apparently PCK said those who loves to hear songs that's very sad type and crying type(me me!! ), these individuals are cheerful people.



When I heard what PCK said, I didnt believe it alil. I thought PCK would say the total opposite thing.


I think I'm cheerful. U decide.


But when I listen to emo songs/ jiwang type, I usually will be emo / no mood / mind will go blank wor. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment