Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

count count

As time ticks away, it doesnt wait for us. We cant hold/control what future awaits us. In our life, all of us (I'm pretty sure) has our times where we did something we regretted or didnt do something back then and wished to go back to the past and correct it.

Emotions is something fragile and unpredictable. It can be sweet at times, exciting, unforgettable and sometimes things get ugly & we get hurt.

I am someone who has a heart that gets touched easily. I trust people rather easily. And I have been warned (by lots of peeps) to be really careful with friends especially with my secrets. It might be manipulated for the wrong reasons. Hmm... i have to say this but I dont exactly share everything with people... only stuff that I'm comfortable with I share(about 5%). Personal & sensitive stuff, Never... somethings are better not told...


Back to what my mind has been running, I know that some facts will remain unchange. If u noticed, this phrase has been popping up for a number of times already. Seriously falling for someone we shouldnt be is B-A-D! And it has been a recent trend for me. Oh my gawd!

My face expression blurts it out. It shows everything. Man, this is bad. Bleh.

I am tired. I cant wait to study again. Cant belive I'm actually saying this. I cant do 2 work at a time. I hate the part where I have to freaking travel LONG journey to work. Waiting, pushing, dreaming away, staring blankly, listening to music to kill time, sardine-ing...

My internship was great. I absolutely loved it. My colleagues. People I've met. The working environment. The experience. The food. Minus the travelling and some people(it's unethical to mention names u know). I learnt different things from each of them that I would value in my heart.
Learning is a never ending thing. We learn something from different individual. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment