Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What i reLi need

Pissed off


Stressed out

This 2 feelings have been buzzing around me like a fly for way too long now. I feel like taking both away from me.

I need a break. Who doesnt?

I want to run away. I want to shop. I want to sing my heart out. I want to punch things to release my stress. I want to knock cars down. I want to sleep. I want to laze around. I want brandy. I want to screammmm!! I want more pillows. I want to lie down under the stars all night. I want movie marathon. I want to drive aimlessly. I want money? I want to.....


May I find peace in me soon.

3 comments:

  1. yea....who doesn't need a break? I understand how you feel. Coz I'm feeling the same as well.

    Haha depressed pun ada.

    Come let's break each other >.<

    ReplyDelete