Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

counting down day by day

With 3 more weeks to go, I am going to miss my colleagues ALOT. The normal faces I always see. The normal hi and smile I always see.

I feel sad as days pass by slowly. How I wish they will be my colleagues in future. They are truely the nicest friendliest fun-nest people I've work with for the past 2 months. Through this practical training, I've met great people, crazy ones that liven up my life here.
Nevertheless, they have left a mark in my heart even though it was a short period. It's gonna be hard to scrub them off from my memory.

On the side note, hopefully my confirm no-return feelings will heal soon and disappear. Dont ask me........
Somethings will remain unchanged, a fact no matter how u much u wish for it...
Anyway the above video is really addictful and touchy. It put me to a slumber sleep yesterday. Yea, I'm emo-ing now.... I BITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment