Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ling, dis is for u


Surprise Ling-ling (name manja)!! I just want to wish u a Happy 20th B'day!! *throws confetti* Imagine there is confetti and be excited ? Hehe...


My lil bro(though you're not little anymore), I just wantED to tell u that u have been a great bro to me for the past... 20 years? Lol. I decided to write a post since I'm never good in expressing myself & I might end up crying anyway.

Congrats for officially being an adult now. Weee ~

All these years see-ing u grow, I feel like a mother somehow. Lecturing u, nagging u (sometimes), giving u advices, supporting u. We used to argue alot when we were younger, even now, over the most ridiculous things(my fault somehow). But I believe that through arguements, we understand each other better as long it doesnt involves hurting each other's heart with a knife / parang / arrows.
I have always been proud having u as a bro, dont ever doubt this.


U are more understanding and tolerant compared to Tian(he has his own special-ness ). & better in studies. (Lol, dont kill me Tian)

I dont know if I have always been there enough for u when u were down/when u need someone to lean on / a listening ear. I knoe I've never done enough back then in high school. I'm glad the NOW u is more positive & better comparatively.

Happy that u have changed so much. I guess the environment in UniSel suits u better. It's more... u know what I mean....

Nevertheless, the next change I hope to see in u is u'll gain more confidence in yourself. Never doubt your own capability. I know u can do it. Trust yourself. Failure is a part of the learning process. Learn from mistakes & don't repeat the same one next time.

I have always tried to be a supportive sis in anyway way I could. I might be harsh at times but it's for your own good(maybe u dont realise it). U might not be as fast as the rest in your practical, but it's ok. Practise makes perfect.



Sometimes, I feel like you're the elder one, and not me. Your thoughts, the way u think is mature-er in some issues. The small lil u who used to be shorter (I miss those days where I could pat your head... sigh) has grown & u hv ur own thoughts, own stand, own principles which is good.


Just wanted to say thank u for always trying to bear my randomness and mischievous-ness. It's a good training for the future. LoL!

You're a pretty good listener comparingly too. Hehe. Thanks for always being there when I need-ed it most. The stressing out moments(esp exam times), the motivational advices(it really helped), complain sessions, bitching corner (just started this few months... I know u didnt like listening to it repetitively... sorry), confused times, emo-emo, etc.

Thanks for being a great bro. I owe u 1.

HappY B-dayyyy!!!

Your one and only sis(though u dont have a choice..lol),
Luv u lots,
Kakak tersayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment