Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

confession

Man, I have a confession to make. Ssshhhh ~ Hopefully none of my colleagues/boss will get a hand on this post. *worries NOT*

I have been working like no1's business since Rey took her leave... about 1 week off? So I kinda went OK LAH, I'll do Rey's work since I'm not really busy on something anyway. And the busy-ness and crazy-ness began. I was rushing my work ALL day long for the past 1 week. There was times when I feel like pending my work to the following day BUT i knew the cirsumstances of it --->>> workload would definitely GROW higher than the day before. So I die-die also want to finish the work that day itself.

In between, I got more work from __________ & ____________ and it's always URGENT. I almost want to crash down.

Thurs, Rey came back. Weee ~

And so, the LAZY dayS for Ching has begun. I have been lazy for the past 3 days counting. I need a break ler. For 1 week, I work like a ________ (dog/donkey/whateverrr)


I want movie outing *hint hint*
I want yum cha sessions *more hints*
I want to shopppp... sobs

Anyway, I'm heading back to Penang in 2 hours time. Need to settle my subjects problem. Yay! Semesters starting tommorrow!! Nya nya nya!! But I'm skipping 3 weeks of class.... weeeeeeeee ~

I want my 2 months of cuti backkk....

No comments:

Post a Comment