Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tag-ED

I was forced to do this.
Sigh.
Pic hunting is really restricted cos I malas want to find photos which I want to. Lol.

1) the pic of you at the most unique environment describe the environment [1st attempt to make fountain using Mentos & Coke]

2)the pic of somewhr u dislike
describe why u dislike that place [the place where they brainwash ppl and ppl around u nods and agrees with watever they say]


3) a pic of someone who means a lot to u
who is tat person & what the person did to u before [mum & dad, i dont think i can stop if I do. Luv u 2 *muax*]

4)the pic of you and ur best smile (mouth open)
why you were smiling? [errr... duno wor...cos i flying?]


5) the pic with ur best smile (mouth closed)
were u posing or natural smiling? {I cant remember lar... just wanted to knoe how I looked like when I'm sleeping... posing alil lorrr}

6) the pic of u with ur lamest pose
give the pic a caption [lame means lame lar... need caption sumore meh? pic shows it all]


7) a pic of u wif a person tat stands on the top of ur heart


is tat person treatin u like how u r treating him/her? [can i not put this in? got lots of ppl wor... uncountable wor... every1 same same 1 wor.... ]


8) pic of u with some toys or cute stuff
wat are u wif? [me dog-dog]



9) the pic of u in white shirt
why were u wearing white instead of black? [cos i only have white shirtS in my cupboard? Lol. ]


10) a candid pic wif u and ur frens
do u look gd? [not exactly candid but luv dis photo... ]
No, I'm not tagging anyone.
Unless u urself want to.
Ehh.. wait wait!! I tag Pao ... hehe

4 comments:

  1. Ching ah !! you look 'sebiji' like mommy le !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... she's my mum ma... of cos laa.. XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...silly comment hor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. no la... everyone tells me tat... But my aunt say i look more like my dad... Lol

    ReplyDelete