Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

i ni kreatif la

I supposed to post this post like ages ago. Let's say 2 months? Haha...

Well below are the few drawings I made at office for the 1st 2 weeks when I was here. I did my work mind you but I kinda finished it alil too fast until my supervisor & colleague didnt have anything for me to do. Sigh.

Lesson 1: Dont finish your work way too fast or u'll be bored for the whole day and end up on Paint drawing stuff. (I am doing it now also... i dont have anything to do now... arghh!! But it's lunch hour aite? )

This was my first drawing. It's a duckie talking to a moustach tree. Maybe it was singing... Ya, this is alil confused time space thingi since moon & sun came out at de same time. OH oh... the flowers have legs & walk around. Lol.


Next(above) what we have here is truly an art work. (self-proclaimed)

U can see a mutated dog + cock. Can u find it? Fox, parrot, dog. So they are singing. Happie happy day. (No, I'm not retarded... X_X)

This is my famous-est drawing off all. Apparently it's a self-potrait. OF? Myself. Gack. I dont see ANY resemblance of me in the pic at all. From my view, it looks like 2 potatoes having a fight.

1 comment i got: Resembles me & hubby arguing. Swt... what laa...

Final art of the day. Err... some human-not-human with purple skin and grey lips. There's doggie in it also. Clown juga. AND 2 people talking.... errr... maybe singing...

Anyway, I have retired from this field for a long time. The creative bulb doesnt struck me this days. Hoho...

Sigining of,

The wanabe never come true artist.

2 comments:

  1. ching ching ah..i like the 2nd picture..seriously ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. reli reli? Hehe... thank u thank u

    ReplyDelete